Friday, August 2, 2013

I Introduce my Sister and the Author Speaks

Hello crazy bloggers! I have returned! And this time...I've brought another blogger with me. 
Hello all!
*face palm* Everyone, meet my sister Lee. She will blogging along with me from her college campus.
That's right, y'all. ;) I'll be blogging from my perspective so you get the whole story.
Oh gosh...*sigh* I apologize ahead of time, guys. This may turn messy if we ever blog at the same time again.
Oh you're just a pessimist aren't you? Everything is going to be just fine! 

Anyways, Lee and I will be posting when we can. With school just around the corner for us and the author being so crazy busy too, it might be a surprise when we post again.

My posts will start next week after I get back to my dorm and move some things around in my room. Hopefully I'll be able to fill in some gaps that Veronica leaves in her posts.
....Right....good luck with that...

Now we don't have an actual "story" to tell you guys this week, so just consider this your recap.

Here's what's happened so far:
My name is Ronie, and I have an attraction for monsters. (Trouble, you have an attraction for trouble. Not just monsters.)
I went to summer camp and got blobbed by big foot's cousin and sent home early. (*snicker* sorry, I can just see your face in this moment!)
I went swing dancing and met a stranger. (Why she didn't smack him the first time they met, I'll never know)
Went out to meet stranger, found out his name was Conner and found out he knew more than he was letting on. (Isn't that how it always works with the mystery guys? I mean take a look at...SHUT IT!)
Finally, met up with my sister and heard her side of everything. (And no, she's not going to say another word. Sister oath until I say so.)

See! That wasn't so bad, was it? 
Depends on your definition.

Anyways! Hope you guys enjoyed the recap and update from us. Check back soon for more updates and be sure to leave us a comment and share the blog with your friends! :)



From the Author
Hi everyone! Thanks for being patient and sticking with the blog even though I'm late getting these guys to post. xP

As they said above they will be posting together. Lee from her college campus and Ronie from home. I'm excited to add Lee to the blog as it will give another set of eyes on everything and maybe we'll see another story come into light.

Something I want to do is give you guys time to ask questions every week. Whether it's for the characters or for me, I want to hear you guys out! So, starting next Friday (if questions come in) I want to do a Q&A post where your questions get answered. You can start posting your questions on this post and I'll check them out next week to answer them!

Be on the look out for more updates from me and recaps from Ronie and Lee! Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment