Friday, October 18, 2013

I am a Horrible Person (Message from the Author)

I am a horrible person...honestly, I continually make promises that I never seem to keep! For instance, it has been about 2 months (or more) since the last episode of my YouTube show and I'm pretty sure you guys have abandoned this blog because I said I would let Ronie update and never did! I am a horrible, horrible person!

Please someone make her stop with the dramatics! For crying out loud! You do really have a life outside this computer.

And hello Ronie. Last I checked I thought the title said "Message from the Author", so why are you here?

Uh, my blog, remember? I show up when you show up.

Right....right.....okay. Back to my message. I apologize for the very long pause on this blog. I've had to rethink of the plot on this thing and may end up going back and scrapping most of it. Also, I've had a couple other projects in the works, one being my NaNoWriMo novel.

For those of you crazy people who don't know what that weird word is here's the full thing and definition in character terms: National Novel Writer's Month - a time where authors like to stretch themselves and in doing so cause a lot of chaos to characters like me in 30 days and in about 50,000 words or more.

*sigh* Thank you, Ronie, for that interruption. I'll explain more on my other blog (which will be linked here) and how you can keep up with that journey as well. That being said, during the month of November, this blog will be temporarily out of service.

All because she has to go running off with her other "new" and "cool" characters. -_-

I thought we talked about this? You know I will be back after November!

.......You're still leaving half of us in the dark, do you know how bored we get in that back room?

I gave you guys sources of entertainment!

Watching the November characters get beat up does not count as entertainment. We tend to rally protests together in their name...especially those who get killed on account of Mr. Plot.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the middle of November starts getting hard. *sigh* anyways, back on topic! I hope to let Ronie spill her guts again on this blog soon so keep watching for updates!

And if you want to keep up with the crazy head author during November or want to know if/when I will be taking breaks or posting again, check her other blog "From the Mind of a Writer." (linked above and here) Also, if you want to encourage more posts from me - TELL THE AUTHOR!!!! Comment below, go bug her on her other blog! She's more likely to let me on if the people want to hear from me!

Okay, go back to the back room. NOW -_- Truly, I love my characters, but sometimes.....and that's a post for the other blog. Thanks for those who have hung out waiting for another post! I will do my best to get Ronie back on as soon as I can! Until next time! :)


P.S. Although the blog will say Ronie is writing on the other blog, it is me - Kelsey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment